Chrysocolla Tumbled Stones
Chrysocolla is a Stone of Communication. Its very essence is devoted to expression, empowerment and teaching. It dissipates negative energies, calms the mind and allows truth and inner wisdom to surface and be heard. A peaceful stone, it teaches that genuine power is best expressed through gentleness & emphasizes the power our words and actions have on those around us.
Chrysocolla is a stone of empowerment of the feminine energies, encouraging compassion and strengthening of character. It is a stone of the Goddess, and those who resonate with it will likely feel her ancient and enduring energies rising within themselves.
It is the stone of forgiveness, peace, and the strengthening of emotional bonds. It also helps us recover our natural spontaneity.
Cleansing your crystals
Your crystals will work best when they are cleansed & charged. Here are a few recommendations you could try:
1. Soak your crystals gently with salt water for up to 72 hours. (Don’t soak Selenite as it can dissolve)
2. Bury your crystals in the soil either in the ground or inside a healthy house plant for at least 24 hours.
3. Place your crystals outside or on a window sill under the sun or a full moon for at least 4 hours. (Don’t place Amethyst in the sunlight as it will fade).
4. Hold your crystals in the smoke of a burning Sage stick or Palo Santo stick until they are fully immersed in the smoke.
Setting your intentions
When you first receive your Ascended Soul crystals, one of the most important aspects is to set your intentions with each crystal. To activate your crystals, find a quiet space to sit and hold crystals in both of your hands.
Take 3 deep breaths in through the nose and out through the mouth fully releasing any tension in your body. Begin then to visualise a bright healing white light entering in through the Crown Chakra and see or speak your intentions for your crystals. Your crystals are now ready to use and bring you healing, love and light.
How to use your crystals
- Keep your crystals with you throughout the day
- Sleep with a crystal at night under your pillow or in your hand
- Place a crystal in a certain place in a room
- Place a crystal on top on your journal or a list of written intentions
- Meditate with your crystals placed on your body, in your hands or placed around you
Please Note: Stones will vary in shape, size & colour.