Mookaite Tumbled Stones
Embrace your wanderlust and set your spirit free with Mookaite.
Blending the solar plexus with the stabilising, yet revitalising energy of the Earth, Mookaite awakens your sense of adventure. Challenges that you were once too intimidated to take on now become opportunities to strive. Trips that you put off and activities you’ve always wanted to try but never have, will finally go on your calendar. This zest for life comes from the way Mookaite helps you to see all of your options in life. It has a calming energy that establishes an optimistic outlook.
A Mookaite stone is often suggested for those feeling lonely. It acts as that friend who beckons you to get up off the couch and get out of the house. With the Mookaite meaning as your partner-in-crime, you’ll ride a wave of inspiration towards new experiences and fresh connections. The raw, impassioned energy that stimulates you when beginning your journey with Mookaite will lead you to finding a refined sense of purpose.
A mix of white, maroon, caramel and yellow dance across the surface of Mookaite. Also sometimes referred to as Australian Jasper, Mookaite contains Jasper within it, which is why it is such an ideal stone to carry when embarking on a spiritual journey. Much of the support that Mookaite provides also comes from the grounding and determined nature of Jasper. Discovered in Australia, Mookaite gets its name from the town Mooka Creek where it was initially found.
Position: Use Mookaite to enlighten excitement for life through mindful meditation. When you finish, write down in a diary what ambitions you recognised in meditation. Then write out a plan for how you can set about bringing these dreams into reality.
Please Note: Stones will vary in shape, size & colour.
Cleansing Your Crystals:
Your crystals will work best when they are cleansed & charged. Here are a few recommendations you could try:
- Soak your crystals gently with salt water for up to 72 hours. (Don’t soak Selenite as it can dissolve)
- Bury your crystals in the soil either in the ground or inside a healthy house plant for at least 24 hours.
- Place your crystals outside or on a window sill under the sun or a full moon for at least 4 hours. (Don’t place Amethyst in the sunlight as it will fade)
- Hold your crystals in the smoke of a burning Sage stick or Palo Santo stick until they are fully immersed in the smoke.
Setting your intentions
When you first receive your Ascended Soul crystals, one of the most important aspects is to set your intentions with each crystal. To activate your crystals, find a quiet space to sit and hold crystals in both of your hands.
Take 3 deep breaths in through the nose and out through the mouth fully releasing any tension in your body. Begin then to visualise a bright healing white light entering in through the Crown Chakra and see or speak your intentions for your crystals. Your crystals are now ready to use and bring you healing, love and light.
How to use your crystals
- Keep your crystals with you throughout the day
- Sleep with a crystal at night under your pillow or in your hand
- Place a crystal in a certain place in a room
- Place a crystal on top on your journal or a list of written intentions
- Meditate with your crystals placed on your body, in your hands or placed around you