Rough Apache Tears Large Stones
Apache Tears are a form of Black Obsidian but is much gentler in its effect. It dispels negativity but does so slowly so that it can be transformed. An Apache Tears stone is excellent for absorbing negative energy and protecting the aura. It grounds and cleanses the earth chakra. Apache Tears got its name as it is believed to shed tears in times of sorrow. It comforts grief, provides insight into the source of distress, and relieves long-held grievances. This stone stimulates analytical capabilities and promotes forgiveness. An Apache Tears stone will remove self-limitations and increase spontaneity.
It enhances integration of vitamins C and D, removing toxins from the body, and calms muscle spasm.
Position: Men should place at their abdomen. Women should place at their breast.
Cleansing Your Crystals
Your crystals will work best when they are cleansed & charged. Here are a few recommendations you could try:
1. Soak your crystals gently with salt water for up to 72 hours. (Don’t soak Selenite as it can dissolve)
2. Bury your crystals in the soil either in the ground or inside a healthy house plant for at least 24 hours.
3. Place your crystals outside or on a window sill under the sun or a full moon for at least 4 hours. (Don’t place Amethyst in the sunlight as it will fade)
4. Hold your crystals in the smoke of a burning Sage stick or Palo Santo stick until they are fully immersed in the smoke.
Setting your intentions
When you first receive your Ascended Soul crystals, one of the most important aspects is to set your intentions with each crystal. To activate your crystals, find a quiet space to sit and hold crystals in both of your hands.
Take 3 deep breaths in through the nose and out through the mouth fully releasing any tension in your body. Begin then to visualise a bright healing white light entering in through the Crown Chakra and see or speak your intentions for your crystals. Your crystals are now ready to use and bring you healing, love and light.
How to use your crystals
- Keep your crystals with you throughout the day
- Sleep with a crystal at night under your pillow or in your hand
- Place a crystal in a certain place in a room
- Place a crystal on top on your journal or a list of written intentions
- Meditate with your crystals placed on your body, in your hands or placed around you
Please Note: As this crystal is a natural stone, there may be some variants in size and shape.