Serpentine, New Jade Polished Fertility Yoni Egg
Yoni egg, jade egg, or love egg – are names for a beautiful semiprecious stone carved into an egg shape and polished to be worn inside the vagina.
“Yoni” is a Sanskrit word for the female genitalia that means “sacred space.” Its symbol has been worshiped in Eastern cultures since ancient times for bestowing life, creativity and love.
The benefits of Yoni Eggs
- Recovery after childbirth
- Preventing or remedying urinary incontinence
- Enhanced sexual pleasure
- Reduced menstrual cramps
- More intense orgasms
- Stronger vaginal muscles
- Metaphysical properties of the individual gemstones and crystals
Celebrities such as Gwyneth Paltrow & RHOA star Porsha Williams use Yoni eggs and absolutely love them!
Serpentine, the light green variety of which is also called New Jade, is a beneficial and versatile stone. It is said by mystics to help with emotional cleansing, psychic powers, and attract love and money. It is also used in the rise of the kundalini, facilitating the rise by opening a path that lessens discomfort. In addition, serpentine is considered a metaphysically protective stone that is especially protective against snakebite, poison, and venom. Serpentine is an excellent stone for meditation.
Physically, traditional and mystical tradition says that serpentine eliminates parasite infections and removes venom and other poisons. Serpentine is associated primarily with the heart chakra.
Jade eggs can help cultivate sexual energy, clear chi pathways in the body, intensify femininity, and invigorate our life force. To name a few!
It’s a holistic combination of things, where one benefit builds to another. Jade also takes away negative energy—it’s a very heavy material, and in many traditions is thought to have great spiritual power.
If you’re on your cycle, don’t use it. If you’re pregnant or use an IUD, check with your doctor before you use one.
"New Jade" Serpentine is said to be helpful for correcting emotional imbalances and in turn encourages you to feel more in control of your life. It is a good stone to use during psychic development exercises as it is said to encourage the development of psychic abilities. It is also said to be useful in meditations that are based on past life retrieval and finding lost memories from this life. In physical healing new jade is believed to have cleansing and detoxifying properties.
Position: A great stone to use for hangovers-place a cleansed piece on your forehead or rub your temples with it.
Cleansing your crystals
Your crystals will work best when they are cleansed & charged. Here are a few recommendations you could try:
1. Soak your crystals gently with salt water for up to 72 hours. (Don’t soak Selenite as it can dissolve)
2. Bury your crystals in the soil either in the ground or inside a healthy house plant for at least 24 hours.
3. Place your crystals outside or on a window sill under the sun or a full moon for at least 4 hours. (Don’t place Amethyst in the sunlight as it will fade)
4. Hold your crystals in the smoke of a burning Sage stick or Palo Santo stick until they are fully immersed in the smoke.
Setting your intentions
When you first receive your Ascended Soul crystals, one of the most important aspects is to set your intentions with each crystal. To activate your crystals, find a quiet space to sit and hold crystals in both of your hands.
Take 3 deep breaths in through the nose and out through the mouth fully releasing any tension in your body. Begin then to visualise a bright healing white light entering in through the Crown Chakra and see or speak your intentions for your crystals. Your crystals are now ready to use and bring you healing, love and light.
How to use your crystals
- Keep your crystals with you throughout the day
- Sleep with a crystal at night under your pillow or in your hand
- Place a crystal in a certain place in a room
- Place a crystal on top on your journal or a list of written intentions
- Meditate with your crystals placed on your body, in your hands or placed around you