Snowflake Obsidian Tumbles Stones
Placed on the sacral chakra, Snowflake Obsidian calms and soothes, putting you in the right frame of mind to be receptive before bringing to your attention ingrained patterns of behaviour. It teaches you to value mistakes as well as successes.
It is a stone of purity, providing balance for body, mind and spirit.
Snowflake Obsidian helps you to recognise and release “wrong thinking” and stressful mental patterns.
It promotes dispassion and inner centring. With the aid of Snowflake Obsidian, isolation and loneliness become empowering, aiding surrender in meditation.
Snowflake Obsidian treats veins and the skeleton and improves circulation.
Position: place as appropriate for healing.
Cleansing Your Crystals
Your crystals will work best when they are cleansed & charged. Here are a few recommendations you could try:
1. Soak your crystals gently with salt water for up to 72 hours. (Don’t soak Selenite as it can dissolve)
2. Bury your crystals in the soil either in the ground or inside a healthy house plant for at least 24 hours.
3. Place your crystals outside or on a window sill under the sun or a full moon for at least 4 hours. (Don’t place Amethyst in the sunlight as it will fade)
4. Hold your crystals in the smoke of a burning Sage stick or Palo Santo stick until they are fully immersed in the smoke.
Setting your intentions
When you first receive your Ascended Soul crystals, one of the most important aspects is to set your intentions with each crystal. To activate your crystals, find a quiet space to sit and hold crystals in both of your hands.
Take 3 deep breaths in through the nose and out through the mouth fully releasing any tension in your body. Begin then to visualise a bright healing white light entering in through the Crown Chakra and see or speak your intentions for your crystals. Your crystals are now ready to use and bring you healing, love and light.
How to use your crystals
- Keep your crystals with you throughout the day
- Sleep with a crystal at night under your pillow or in your hand
- Place a crystal in a certain place in a room
- Place a crystal on top on your journal or a list of written intentions
- Meditate with your crystals placed on your body, in your hands or placed around you