Sunstone is a joyful, light, inspiring stone. It instils joy of living, good nature and heightens intuition. If life has lost its sweetness, Sunstone will restore it and help you to nurture yourself.
Clearing all the chakras and bringing in light and energy, this stone allows the real self to shine through happily. Traditionally it linked to luck and good fortune.
This is an alchemical stone that brings about a profound connection to light and the regenerative power of the sun during meditation and in everyday life.
Sunstone is extremely useful for removing “hooks” from other people, whether located in the chakras or the aura. These hooks can be at the mental or emotional level and may come from possessive parents, children or lovers, they have the effect of draining your energy. Sunstone lovingly returns the contact to the other person and is extremely beneficial for tie-cutting.
Keep Sunstone with you at all times if you have difficulty saying “No” and continuously make sacrifices for others.
Removing co-dependency, it facilitates self-empowerment, independence and vitality, if procrastination is holding you back, Sunstone will overcome it.
Emotionally, Sunstone acts as an anti-depressant and lifts dark moods. It is particularly effective for seasonal affective disorder (SAD), lightening the darkness of winter.
It detaches from feelings of being discriminated against, disadvantaged and abandoned. Removing inhibitions and hang-ups, Sunstone reverses feelings of failure and increases self-worth and confidence. Encouraging optimism and enthusiasm, Sunstone switches to a positive take on events. Even the most persistent pessimist responds to Sunstone.
Position: Place, wear or hold as appropriate for healing. Sunstone is particularly beneficial when used in the sun. Placed on the solar plexus chakra, Sunstone lifts out heavy or repressed emotions and transmutes them.
Cleansing Your Crystals
Your crystals will work best when they are cleansed & charged. Here are a few recommendations you could try:
1. Soak your crystals gently with salt water for up to 72 hours. (Don’t soak Selenite as it can dissolve)
2. Bury your crystals in the soil either in the ground or inside a healthy house plant for at least 24 hours.
3. Place your crystals outside or on a window sill under the sun or a full moon for at least 4 hours. (Don’t place Amethyst in the sunlight as it will fade)
4. Hold your crystals in the smoke of a burning Sage stick or Palo Santo stick until they are fully immersed in the smoke.
Setting your intentions
When you first receive your Ascended Soul crystals, one of the most important aspects is to set your intentions with each crystal. To activate your crystals, find a quiet space to sit and hold crystals in both of your hands.
Take 3 deep breaths in through the nose and out through the mouth fully releasing any tension in your body. Begin then to visualise a bright healing white light entering in through the Crown Chakra and see or speak your intentions for your crystals. Your crystals are now ready to use and bring you healing, love and light.
How to use your crystals
- Keep your crystals with you throughout the day
- Sleep with a crystal at night under your pillow or in your hand
- Place a crystal in a certain place in a room
- Place a crystal on top on your journal or a list of written intentions
- Meditate with your crystals placed on your body, in your hands or placed around you
Please Note: Stones will vary in colours.