Tiger's Eye Healing Wand
Gold Tiger’s Eye aids in paying attention to detail, warning against complacency. It assists in taking action for a place of reason rather than emotion. Gold Tiger’s Eye is an excellent companion for tests and important meetings.
Tiger’s Eye combines the earth energy with the energies of the sun to create a high vibrational state that is nevertheless grounded, drawing the spiritual energies to earth. Placed on the third eye chakra, it enhances psychic abilities in earthy people and balances the lower chakras, stimulating the rise of kundalini energy.
Tiger’s Eye is a protective stone that was traditionally carried as a charm against ill wishing and curses. It assists in accomplishing goals, recognising inner resources and promoting clarity of intention. Placed on the solar plexus chakra, Tiger’s Eye is excellent for people who are spaced out or uncommitted. It grounds and facilitates manifestation of the will.
Tiger’s Eye anchors change into the physical body.
This stone is useful for recognising both your needs and those of other people.
It differentiates between wishful thinking about what you want and what you really need.
Mentally, Tiger’s Eye integrates the hemispheres of the brain and enhances practical perception. It is helpful for resolving dilemmas and internal conflicts, especially those brought about by pride and wilfulness.
Tiger’s Eye is particularly for healing mental dis-ease and personality disorders.
Psychologically, Tiger’s Eye heals issues of self-worth, self-criticism and blocked creativity.
It aids in recognising your talents and abilities and, conversely, faults that need to be overcome. It supports an addictive personality in making changes.
Emotionally, Tiger’s Eye balances yin-yang and energises the emotional body. It also alleviates depression and lifts moods.
Tiger’s Eye treats the eyes, aids night visions, heals the throat and reproductive organs and dissolves constrictions. It is helpful for repairing broken bones.
Position: Wear on the right arm or as a pendant for short periods. Position on the body as appropriate for healing. Place on the solar plexus chakra for spiritual grounding.
Cleansing your crystals
Your crystals will work best when they are cleansed & charged. Here are a few recommendations you could try:
1. Soak your crystals gently with salt water for up to 72 hours. (Don’t soak Selenite as it can dissolve)
2. Bury your crystals in the soil either in the ground or inside a healthy house plant for at least 24 hours.
3. Place your crystals outside or on a window sill under the sun or a full moon for at least 4 hours. (Don’t place Amethyst in the sunlight as it will fade)
4. Hold your crystals in the smoke of a burning Sage stick or Palo Santo stick until they are fully immersed in the smoke.
Take 3 deep breaths in through the nose and out through the mouth fully releasing any tension in your body. Begin then to visualise a bright healing white light entering in through the Crown Chakra and see or speak your intentions for your crystals. Your crystals are now ready to use and bring you healing, love and light.
How to use your crystals
- Keep your crystals with you throughout the day
- Sleep with a crystal at night under your pillow or in your hand
- Place a crystal in a certain place in a room
- Place a crystal on top on your journal or a list of written intentions
- Meditate with your crystals placed on your body, in your hands or placed around you