Turquoise Moon pendant Necklace
Turquoise is the birthstone of December-born people.
Turquoise is a most efficient healer, providing solace for the spirit and well-being for the body. It is a protective stone and has been used for charms. It is believed to change colour to warn of danger of infidelity. Turquoise promotes spiritual attunement and enhances communication with the physical and spiritual worlds. Placed on the third eye chakra, it enhances intuition and meditation. On the throat chakra, it releases old vows, inhibitions and prohibitions and allows the soul to express itself once more. It explores past lives and shows how the creation of your “fate” is ongoing and depends on what you do at each moment.
Turquoise is a purification stone, it dispels negative energy and clears electromagnetic smog, providing protection against pollutants in the environment. It balances and aligns all the chakras with the subtle bodies and attunes the physical level to the spiritual.
It’s traditionally thought Turquoise unties the earth and the sky, bringing together male and female energies. The stone is empathetic and balancing. A promoter of self-realisation, it assists creative problem-solving and calms the nerves when speaking in public.
Psychologically, Turquoise is a strengthening stone. It dissolves a martyred attitude or self-sabotage.
Mentally, Turquoise instils inner calm while remaining alert, and aids creative expression.
Emotionally, Turquoise stabilises mood swings, brings inner calm and stimulates romantic love.
Physically, Turquoise is an excellent stone for exhaustion, depression or panic attacks. One of its protective functions is against outside influences or pollutants in the atmosphere.
Turquoise strengthens the meridians of the body and the subtle energy fields. It enhances the physical and psychic immune systems and regenerates tissue, supports the integration of nutrients, alleviates pollution and viral infections, and heals the whole body, especially the eyes, including cataracts. It reduces excess acidity and benefits gout, rheumatism and the stomach. The stone is anti-inflammatory and detoxifying and alleviates cramps and pain.
Position: Place as appropriate for you, but especially on the throat, third eye and solar plexus chakras.
Cleansing your crystals
Your crystals will work best when they are cleansed & charged. Here are a few recommendations you could try:
1. Soak your crystals gently with salt water for up to 72 hours. (Don’t soak Selenite as it can dissolve)
2. Bury your crystals in the soil either in the ground or inside a healthy house plant for at least 24 hours.
3. Place your crystals outside or on a window sill under the sun or a full moon for at least 4 hours. (Don’t place Amethyst in the sunlight as it will fade)
4. Hold your crystals in the smoke of a burning Sage stick or Palo Santo stick until they are fully immersed in the smoke.
Setting your intentions
When you first receive your Ascended Soul crystals, one of the most important aspects is to set your intentions with each crystal. To activate your crystals, find a quiet space to sit and hold crystals in both of your hands.
Take 3 deep breaths in through the nose and out through the mouth fully releasing any tension in your body. Begin then to visualise a bright healing white light entering in through the Crown Chakra and see or speak your intentions for your crystals. Your crystals are now ready to use and bring you healing, love and light.
How to use your crystals
- Keep your crystals with you throughout the day
- Sleep with a crystal at night under your pillow or in your hand
- Place a crystal in a certain place in a room
- Place a crystal on top on your journal or a list of written intentions
- Meditate with your crystals placed on your body, in your hands or placed around you